Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday (2moredays)

2 more days until party, but tomorrow is actually LegoQueen's birthday. She got a card with money in it already, from great grandma E. I asked her what she wanted to do with it, and she wanted me to take her to Joann's for some new knitting needles and some yarn because she was running out. So I took her this morning and she bought a pair of size 10's, blue yarn, and some needle covers that were shaped like little socks. She's so happy.

I did some more work around the house - it appears that my Hongo has lost his "oomph". Suddenly everything is something that I "need to take care of if she's going to have a party" Yeah, thanks. Meanwhile I have a lighting fixture sitting in the living room, and the back of my car still has a giant cabinet and an under the sink wastebasket waiting to be put together and installed. Lovely.

So last night and tonight he's been laying around while i clean up after dinner and get after the kids to make sure their lessons are done and chores too (BTW, the rooms are still clean) Despite the fact that it is Valentine's Day, there is no overflow of romance going on.....more like a grrrr under my breath as I do the dinner dishes.

Back to the party - I think I am pretty set. I need to stop by the party store tomorrow to find some party hats. There weren't any at Target that were suitable. We might be late to park, because everything being dumped on me that I have to finish, but I am hoping not. I could use a nice relaxing day at the park.

No comments: