Friday, February 16, 2007

Party Day!

First off, I will say that LegoQueen had a GREAT time! I think its kind of funny that kids forget how much time and effort it takes to put out a party. It was the very first party hosted at our home, andI think it went pretty well. Not to say I didn't learn from the experience - there are certainly things that I will do differently in the future. I anticipate that Brianna's party will be quite different.

There was plenty of food (something I worried about) and nothing got broken (the other thing I worried about).

It wore me out though - so my Hongo put me down for a nap after dinner, and now I feel better.

LegoQueen didn't get a swat at the pinata - but I'm surprised, she was really okay with it. She just really enjoyed having everyone there.
Tonight she sat in her room and built Bionicles quietly. I won't bust out the thank you notes until probably Sunday, since tomorrow we are having lunch with the In-laws.

I would ask for a grant of patience for tomorrow, but I think I used it all up for at least a month - just for today, lol.

No comments: