Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Getting back to normal

Lucky kids - they havebirthday celebrations that last for days!

Today was dedicated to gettingback into routine. I did my workout today, and cleaned house. LegoQueen did her lessons - she just finished.

I've had more slots of extra time than I usually do, so I spent it catching up on all those "to-do" things that have been sitting on my desk. I gave that thing a good cleaning too. I have to purge some of this stuff to make room for other tasks.

It appears that I didn't get picked to be manager, which is odd - but I'm sure it sits very well with my Hongo. The manager meeting is Thursday and today is Tuesday and I haven't heard a thing. That just means that March 3rd is now going to be open. No sense in attending the umpire rules clinic if I'm not picked. It does mean that I am going to have to juggle the scedules a bit better, and Hongo is going to have to lend a bigger hand.
I'm excited, the season starts in 5 weeks.
My backdrop finally came - I am sooooooo delighted with it. Right now it stinks like paint and is as stiff as cardboard, but I crumpled it up and put it by the slider to air out and soften up a bit. I am going to try it out today (I hope) Hongo thinks its gargantuan and at first sight, told me that it was quite cumbersome. What does he know?

No comments: