Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday!

To my LegoQueen!

Gosh, I can't believe she's 11.

This morning I sent an email to the local radio station, andasked them to announce her birthday. I got her up to have breakfast, and as she was eating, they announced it. She was totally beaming that "someone" called in her birthday.
The morning was business as usual for a Thursday. Chores had to be completed, and if they weren't done, no one was going anywhere. We did pack lunch and left early - I had to stop back at Joann's (this time with my 40% coupon in hand) and buy little foam letters. I'm going to have the kids decorate their pinata bags when they arrive so they know which is theirs. Yes, I am aware (as my husband has told me 50 times) that a craft is not necessary and we can just write their names. But its FUN!
We went to the park today and had a good time. The weather was great. I stayed later than I planned, but I really needed the fresh air and chance torelax a bit. My two little ones have been SO whiny, its not even funny.

I'm done for the night. No more painting, no changing light fixtures, no building cabinets. I forgot a couple of things, and Hongo insisted that I buy some punch and also more cake mix tomorrow. I guess what I have isn't enough. I plan to soak in a bath and forget the workout for today. Guess who is going to get an ugly wake up call when the treadmill starts going at 7:30 am?

I also got an email stating that my new backdrop is on its way. I am so excited! I didn't expect it to be here so soon! the co said 2-3 weeks. I ordered it Tuesday. But its on the truck and on its way. I can't wait to try it out. Hopefully my kids will cooperate with me.

No comments: