Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Today is Tuesday.



I'm serious! check your calendar!

Today was a really nice day. I got up on time and did my workout. My goal for today to not go for an extended period of time just sitting around. My timer got used a lot today, so in turn I got a lot done.
That kitchen floor is coming along nicely, and my refrigerator is looking pretty nice without all the leftovers in it.
Last night I had made a downstairs "to-do" list that outlined all the things that usually get overlooked when I am cleaning up down there. I finished them all, and I even put the kids to work with that little handheld vacuum. They fight over who gets to use it, lol!
I let the kids do their valentines today, they are excited to give them out on Thursday. I am still debating on what to bring. I called up my friend Caryn and asked her if she wanted to participate, and she said to put her name in since she's not on the yahoo group list.

I started that "knitting with 3 needles" thing that I said I was going to do. My first lesson learned: Do not try to knit the stiches on each needle. Follow the directions and do them all on one needle and then divide them up! So now that my stitches are on their separate needles, tonight I am going to read the tutorial on HOW to knit them. I am assuming (okay, I'm hoping)that it is pretty easy, lol. This first attempt will prbably end up as a ribbed elbow warmer, because toes and turning heels sounds pretty daunting!

I took the kids out to the park in the late afternoon. We tried to go earlier, but they were landing a helicopter in the field to transport someone, so they weren't letting any cars into the parking lot. I tried using that lens again, and I think I got maybe 4 good shots out of the 15 that I took. It focuses so slow - unlike my 50mm which is really fast. My kids were getting sick of me saying "Wait - hold still!" I really want to use this lense for LegoQueen's party, so I posted to my HS yahoo group asking for some moms to lend me their kids.

No comments: