Sunday, February 4, 2007

SuperBowl Sunday

Yes, I watched, and yes I was pleased with the outcome!

I misunderstood when the game was going to start - I thought it was going to start at 3:35 Miami time. Needless to say, I was a few hours off.

The house was cleaned, so I just sat and knitted my scarf. I was looking at the label that had thedirections on it, and it said that it should take 2 HOURS. TWO HOURS? Those needles must be moving FAST!!!
I happened to finish my scarf in about SEVEN hours. I knitted two hours last night, and then about 5 hours today. I love it - I made it nice and long and it feels so soft! The only problem is that it leaves lint on my clothes. I supposed that is just the nature of the fabric!
Tomorrow I hope to sew up the rest of that hat. And honestly, that is the only thing i have tentatively planned. I just snapped at LegoQueen and sent her to her room because she has been bugging me ALL FREAKING day to see what we are doing tomorrow. As of right now, her butt is sitting in her room all day because she is grounded, and she hasn't quite grasped that concept. YOU ARE GROUNDED - that means you aren't going to the library to get a new book to read, you aren't getting to do a science experiment, you aren't going to the park to practice your hitting and throwing for softball!
The reason she is grounded is because her father found her up at 1 am playing in her room when she was supposed to be asleep. He told her that if he caught her doing it again, there would be no party. We are very serious about staying in bed around here.

I am making progress on my desk - I have MOST of the unnecessary stuff tossed and the stuff I need put away, except for one pile on top of my printer. I need to get organized this week, because I really want to take my camera out and use it. I won't be able to afford or justify a new lens or backdrop purchase if I'm not using the camera.

No comments: