Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ACK! My nose!

Tuesday was a bad day for us.
I went to drop off uniforms for the tball kis to get printed, and the community center is right next to the park.
So we went, and they had cut the grass and were prepping the fields. Well, the blower-guy was cleaning up and so he was blowing all the crap from the ground inthe air, and then it was getting kind of breezy. So we left.
Then we went back out at 4 to the park for Tball practice, and then after that we came home so that LegoQueen could change for her game. Then back out for 3 hours in the wind.

I woke up yesterday and my voice was gone, and I was totally stuffed up. I took a sutafed, but all it did was make my nose run. We had the birthday party and I kept running off to get a Kleenex. I must have washed my hands a million times, because wiping your nose and then preparing food is just gross.
The kids all were sneezing too, and part of me worried they might all be sick. But that fear was alleviated today - they are all running around totally fine. I guess being inside for most of the day is what they needed. I don;t think it was very windy yesterday either - so maybe stuff has settled to the ground. I sure hope so - we have another game tonight and I really wanted to take LQ out to the park this afternoon to try and hit some balls.
But I am feeling better too - I think I should take another something so that my nose dries up. I had the worst sinus pressure yesterday.

We got our new phones yesterday - WAHOO! Hongo already dropped his at the store yesterday. We were buying him a memory card for his phone and he dropped it. I laughed and said "Haha! You dropped yours first!" lol



Off to find some nose meds!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

Hmmmm.... sounds like allergies!! Logan and I have been sniffling and sneezing for about a week now.