Wednesday, March 7, 2007

AWWWWWWWW


Isn't she purty? I just ordered an 11x14 of it and some wallets to give out. She's 11, going on 21 - lol. I took some more - but that one was my favorite.
I really want some good pics of the other two to hang, but today they were not interested in cooperating. If I could steal one thing from her, it would be her hair. Gosh, I love her hair - so thick and luxurious.

We didn't do much today - oh we did lessons of course, but we didn't go anywhere.

I made arrangements today to pick up my dad on Saturday. I called my uncle to inform him that I would be bringing the dryer and the ashes. I will meet them at the cemetary at 10:30am. I will not wait for anyone, nor will I reschedule. I am tired of this family right now, and I hope to not see them for a LONG time. To strain things even more, he is trying to convince my mom to come move near us. I know - no one wants her down there, and now that my dad is gone, they feel no obligation towards her. Its a sticky situation that I have to handle now.

Today was our second practice, I had a WHOLE lot more help this time around. Hongo was helping, someone's big sis, a big brother, and two dads. AWESOME.
My evaluations of the team are over - time to get down to some serious business. This weekend I will map our journey to softball greatness, lol!

Now for more dad memories....

Growing up, my nickname was "Half Pint" People would call me "Little Charlie" too. Gaaaaa! I hated it! I used to sit there and pray they were wrong - I wanted soo badly to be pretty, not looking like my dad who was OLD! I mean, he was almost THIRTY! That was super ancient, on your way to the rest home old, wasn't it?
Yes, next time you see me, you may slap me for the old comment. Heck< I may even slap myself. My dad was old back then, but I'm not now!
My dad thought it was the greatest compliment ever. He was hanging on my coattails of beauty. LOL!
Okay, now on to the pictures. Don't laugh - for some reason my mom let me decide what I would wear for Picture Day and I chose my Betty Boop sweatshirt!

I SAID, don't laugh!
and thsi is an undated picture of my dad.....


Those eyes....creepy. And the cheeks! Chubby cheeks! My grandpa and his siblings would always go for my cheeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous picture of Lego Queen! You do look just like your dad- eerie!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She's really growing up! I noticed the resemblance between your dad and you in the slide show but those two pictures really show it!! I think Lego Queen looks alot like you also only with Hongo's freckles!!

Kim said...

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! I can't believe how much Lego Queen looks like you! Amazing. :) purply