Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I can't sleep....

so why not blog?

Daylight Savings is wreaking havoc on me. I thought it was going to be no big deal - just get up an hour earlier and go to bed an hour earlier.

Not happening. I was "off" all day long. I just couldn't get it together! Legoqueen studied on her own today, and Dramaqueen sat and tried to read a few stories to her little brother.

I DID get through most of my mail today. I opened some cards, and I set those downstairs on display. I even got around to writing (and finishing) a letter to one of Hongo's grandmas. His dad's mom. I apologized for not making arrangements to get together after LegoQueen's birthday like I had promised, and explained the circumstances. I'm sure she'll understand.
We had practice today. A couple of those girls should consider themselves lucky that I have a ton of patience. Talk about a thankless job. Hongo came to help me out near the end of practice. I am going to call up my buddy Miss Shelly and see if her girls made it on a team yet. I could use a couple more girls and a good coach.

So here I am, almost 1am and wide awake. Tomorrow is going to totally stink. I hope my kids don't have their little hearts set on going anywhere. Mama's gonna take a nap! Plus the price of gas is just enough to make you want to stay home all the time.

No comments: