Sunday, July 1, 2007

What I am tired of...

is people who bug me to do things for them and then fail to say "thank you" Is that really too hard?

Obviously it is.

I'm ready to kick my cousin off my MySpace friends page. He has bugged me for pictures, and when I give them, he never thanks me. I asked him to reciprocate, and he never responds.

So imagine my surprise when I got a message from him and he's asking me for some of my dad's ashes for (get this) necklaces he and his sister can wear AND so that they can spread them at the county fair. Sure, no problem - let me scoop some of Dad out and mail him to you!
Oh yeah, and while I am bending over backwards to accomodate him, could I please send some pictures of the family get together.

So I sent him a plain and simple message: No and NO!

I have been irritated for a while and it just goes to show - they don't give a dang about me or my family until they want something.

No comments: