Friday, July 6, 2007

Heartbreaking loss....

last night, so the girls are out of the tournament. LQ cried, and I hugged her tightly and fought back tears myself. I told her to keep her head up, and to be proud of all that she accomplished. All the girls had tears in their eyes, it was such a sad moment.

But losing builds character, and for some girls it pushes them to try harder. LQ is definitly going to try harder to make it to All-Stars next year....

So now my summer is free to pursue other things.

On a more positive note, I just finished designing LQ's trading card. Nothing fancy, so I shouldn't even USE the word "design" but I think she'll love it nonetheless:

I was going to post them, but realized that there was too much personal info such as full name, and home town. Don't worry - she'll be handing them out as soon as she gets them!

1 comment:

bmarin said...

Ah. Too bad. I hope LQ cheers up!