Monday, July 9, 2007

Didn't get the spot.....

We found that out today, and aside from her saying "But, MOMMY! They CHEATED!" LegoQueen is okay with it. Her Papa called her tonight to tell her how proud he was of her and that he looks forward to seeing her in winterball.

On another note, my cousin removed me as one of his friends on MySpace. Its totally okay with me....he had made an unreasonable request from me, and I had told him no. So Saturday he wrote me back and tried to bully me (which was actually hilarious) into giving him what he wanted, and Sunday I refused to give in, told him that he had MORE than enough, and today I found myself one friend shorter, lol. Its fine - I have PLENTY on my plate right now, I don't need to add to it.

He's 15, and he's grown up with the "me,me,me" mentality. I am sure there are a few family members that whispered in his ear "You are entitled to this." Well, I've got news for ya buddy - my kids come before you, *I* come before you, and my husband comes before you. None of us in this house give two cents about who you are and what you think you deserve.

Anyway, now that I've given my rant, I am looking forward to putting that issue behind me and moving forward. Since we aren't going down there for a tournament, I no longer have to bother thinking about physical confrontation from him. Instead, I can look ahead to Wednesday, where we will have friends over and can enjoy good company.
I'm going to do some pictures of her kids.

Then on Friday, Hongo has his follow-up with his dr. I am nervous about that, and hoping that everything in not serious. But you know me - I worry about him all the time. Him and the kids.
After the appt, I am coming back home and meeting up with another friend so I can take pictures of her 14 month old for her.

Busy, Busy!

Oh, and the hotel and airfare have been booked and deposits have been placed. Florida, here we come!

No comments: