Monday, May 7, 2007

No good pictures......

I don't have any good pictures to post today. But I WILL have some for tomorrow - I promise.

Today we played a game. It was called "Let's take Daddy with us on all of our errands" So with camera phone in hand, we took pics of us leaving the house, arriving at the bread store, arriving at the grocery, and then back home again. We sent the pictures to Daddy's phone with cute messages.
I am betting that Hongo felt like he was right there with us.....he too could hear the screaming kids with their "Don't touch me!" and "He's looking at me again!" and who can forget "Where are we going after this? What about after that? And then after that?"

*sigh*

Today is one of those days where people look at me funny when I growl at my children in the store. "Touch that anything here and you WILL be sorry!" The kids look so wide eyed and innocent, how can their mother POSSIBLY be in a bad mood with kids like that?

I blame it on lack of sleep, and a nearing mentrual cycle.

Yesterday at the softball game, I did not do so well. I went 0 for 3 batting. I made contact all 3 times, but they were grounders that were easily snagged up. Out in the field I didn't do much better - I had a ball hit to me at 3rd base and I tagged the runner out, but didn't get the call. Grrr! I prtested and then muttered "Drunk idiot" under my breath. Its true - Hongo saw the umpire sneaking beer into his water bottle! I missed a pop fly, and later on I tripped over my own foot trying to dive for a ball. I tore my pants, but thankfully it was on my knee - not somewhere else. My teammates don't know how lucky they are, lol.


The chin is feeling better - and looking better. I still have cuts inside the mouth that are trying to heal, hopefully those go away soon.

No comments: