Saturday, May 19, 2007

I prefer days like this....

The days where everything just seems to fall juuuuuust right, and it all goes smoothly.

This morning we had a T-Ball game, and the kids were extra helpful with getting the morning chores out of the way.
The game was great - every single one of the kids hit coach-pitch, with the exception of ONE time that Hairy Boy needed the tee. In the first inning, nearly every kid hit the first pitch, and they hit them FAR!
I was so proud of them!

On the way to the game, my coach called and told me our pictures were in and could he pick them up. I told him YES! The parents are totally bugging me for the pictures (rightfuly so, I might add!) and this would be great to have and hand out. He also asked if we might be available later so thatthe guys could get together and play a game at the park. I told him to give me a call and we would see.

We did end up going to the park, and it was a blast. We were supposed to go to the fair, but Hongo took one look at the line to GET IN and he said no way. Bummer.

We got to the park at 3, and left at 6:30. I talked to my VP of softball, and the guys hooked up with some other men and started a game. One of our players had to go, so I went out and joined in. I definitly found my swing today, and I was hitting really well. My glove also got some breaking in.

While we were there, all the kids were really good, and I even was able to find the missing pictures. They were put in the boy's box, and so the coordinator brought them back. But no one ever called to tell me, so the photo people brought a re-order (the one my coach picked up) so now I have doubles of all the girls pictures.

This weeks photo challenge will be focus close up. I can't seem to get sharp images when I do closeups, now I am making it my mission to accomplish with week. So be prepared for lots of EYES!

No comments: