Friday, January 19, 2007

I've moved!

After a long discussion with myself, I have decided to let go of ourchaoticcorner.com. The title just doesn't suit our lifestyle anymore, and I don't want to pay to keep a family site where no one in my family ever visits. SO I'll probably pull all my entries off of there and put them on disc.

I tend to journal regularly, so if you have a blogger account you can add me to your list and check with me regularly. I also take a lot of pictures, and I understand that blogger.com alows uploads, so that should be really cool.

Oh, and if you are new to my journal - the reason it is called "hidden in the pantry" is because that is the only place in the house where I can have peace. I hide in the pantry to make phone calls, and to surf on the internet late at night. My pantry is my sanctuary, and only I know where the good snacks are stashed ;)

I look forward to navigating around my new home, and connecting with my friends who also have blogger.

No comments: