Sunday, January 21, 2007

Championship Sunday

My day started off with good intentions (don't they always?) I woke up and my Hairy boy was still in my bed, so I lay with him for a little while. As it was nearing 10am, i knew I wanted to hurry up and get to Costco, so I got up and dressed and checked the website. Well, they opened at 10, so I woke my Hongo and told him I was leaving. I wanted to get there early because its a nuthouse on the weekends. Actually, our Costco is pure madness any day of the week.
I went and got what I wanted and got home. The rest of the family must have been moving in slow motion. No one was dressed and they were all pretty much laying around. Its funny, because I certainly remember a certain someone saying that he was going to help his youngest daughter clean her room.....

So I sat and watched the first game. Everytime there was a break (timeout, commercial, etc) I would get up and do something. I did 2 loads of laundry, made lunch, cleaned up after breakfast and lunch, and picked up stuff. I guess I must have been invisible, because no one seemed to notice that I was the only one working! Heck, I even washed my Expedition during halftime!
I said forget it to the second game and I cleaned my kitchen and started dinner. I even put a batch of cinnimon rolls in the breadmaker. Dinner was enchilada casserole, and I had to hear about how much my drama queen hates that. So I offered her leftover pizza from Johnny Carino;s and she was all over it. I watched the end of the game, and then treated myself to a hot bath.
I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow - Drama Queen has a dentist appt (her first ever) and all I hope for is that she doesn't completly meltdown at the dentist office. Please, please, please - let everything go well while we are there.
If all goes well (and even if it doesn't) we have to take the new car for a window tinting. Ugh. such a pain. And I have to call and switch my insurance to the new car.

Meanwhile I write my appointments and such on my Mustang calendar. Its gonna be a loooooong year.....

No comments: