Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Two....

Yesterday I logged Day 2 of no soda. It was Park Day, which means I usually treat myself to the 32oz, but I didn't. The baby wasn't too bad, he played by himself for a while before he wanted me to pick him up and take him out. And another mom entertained him so that I could eat.
When his dad came to pick him up, he said the baby has not been sleeping well. I think maybe his sleeping patterns are just changing and he is not adjusting well. Because when the baby screams, it is a tired kind of scream. I don't mind the kid being alert more often (I prefer it) but no screaming please!!!
But no worries, 3 days of no baby. Then I don't know what his mom's schedule is for next week.
Today I will be cleaning up and getting the house ready for Sunday.
Last night at the game it was frigid. I had on a lot of clothes plus my heavy coat and I was freezing. The men lost by mercy rule, but I don't think half of them really cared. After the game they were excited and putting together their plans for SuperBowl, and talking about softball tryouts on Saturday. My son was crying because he was so hungry (I need to start taking snacks again, because crying for food is silly) and the girls were freezing. I hope they learned their lessons, I TOLD them to get their heavy jackets and thermals on. DQ chose to put on thermals, but wore a very light jacket, and LQ nixed the thermals and chose a down vest instead a coat. What really made me mad was that she was complaining the most, and her heavy coat was in the car....I had DQ wrapped in my arms most of the game.
Its only going to get colder, so time to bring out the portable heaters and corn bags, lol!

No comments: