Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleepy...

Is it time for bed yet? No? Okay....

Today was long and tiring. My first day back with the baby and it was tiring. I took the girls to their horseback riding lessons, and I ended up chatting with my friend while rocking and trying to feed an inconsolable baby.

Better luck next week.

Other than that, things are going well. The swelling on my bite has gone down and is almost gone completely. I exercised today and my abs are soooo sore from the workout yesterday. I did discover that my flexibility is improving - I can touch my knuckles to the floor while my heels are touching each other.

I have reduced my sugar intake, and today I ate a small candybar because I forgot to pack a snack (the candy bar had peanuts in it - that counts as protein, LMAO!) and I could barely finish it :( it was too sweet.
I forgot to add in - I bought a new sweater from VS. Its one of those long, wrap around sweaters in gray tweed. It looked good in the picture, and I couldn't resist the price (clearance and I had a 50% of one item coupon). I received a similar sweater for my birthday and I love it so much, can't wait to wear this one!

Tomorrow is a new day - looking forward to heavy sleep tonight and a great day tomorrow....except for the ab workout, lol.

No comments: