Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!

Today was so great! When we got to the field and started working out it felt so wonderful to be moving around.
I know my week was productive - I threw the ball harder and farther with less effort. Hitting surprised me - I barely got a hold of a pitch and I sent it to the outfield!
Running was another story....gotta work on that one...
But I won't be running anything week - I took a ball off the toe and it looks like I am going to lose the nail. Damn! I JUST grew that nail back too. But on the bright side, I have time before summer to heal and regrow the nail so I can wear sandals.
My teammate who is working with a personal trainer crushed the ball today - she is my idol!
Tomorrow is a measure day- I am so excited. I am down a size in pants, but I am more concerned about my upper body.
Oh and I did get in touch with my in-laws. They were downloading tax stuff all night and then Saturday my nephew got a new dog so they went to see him. She said nephew was happier than she had seen him in a long time. Well, when your parents are pieces of crap, then yes - a dog will make you thrilled because dogs are awesome. I am happy for him!

3 comments:

La La Rabbit said...

I don't know any softball lingo..but it sounds like you had fun! ;)

bmarin said...

Be careful out there!!

Kim said...

LOL! Basically I hit the ball and I broke a toenail!