Friday, January 23, 2009

Can I have 10 dollars?

That is was Drama Queen said to me as I was standing at the game store waiting for the guy to give me my store credit. The man helping me started chuckling and trying to stifle it and appear like he was working.
Its okay, man - it had me laughing too. And when I answered her, it was as if she asked me for ten bucks every day.
The answer was "No", BTW....
What a busy week! With the holiday and everything, it feels like the week flew by. I can't believe it is Friday!
SO this weekend should be interesting. I lit the fire under Hongo's rear to get the garage cleaned up and cleared out. There will be a ton of things sitting out front or waiting to be hauled to Goodwill. I have some adult movies to give to the library too.(haha that is a special inside joke for B)
I'm so glad, because in the garage are several INSIDE projects that Hongo never completed. Like my downstairs bathroom lighting fixture....and the kitchen pull out shelf...and the beautiful bedroom paint.
I have an interview tomorrow for a coaching position. I'll be perfectly honest...I think we traded a board of people with their own agenda for another board with THEIR own agenda...
I know one of the ladies on the board, and she insists that its not true, but I can already see it coming.
Well, I know ONE thing. I personally have an agenda of my own. Its to make sure my kids have the best season possible as far as fun and learning go. That's it. And I'll push and shove anyone who stands in my way!
Sunday is coming up soon, and my toe still bleeds when I run. Gross! But only one more game and I am off for two weeks.
We are in the middle of planning our first SuperBowl party. I was so surprised when Hongo asked me what I thought about having one, and I was even more surprised to find out that I AM having one and there are 13 people invited so far. Including my five, that makes 18 people in this house!
Since I can't cook, I am in charge of drinks and snacks. YAY! EASY!
I think thats it for now - i have to go kick my family off my bed so that I can go to sleep. Sheesh, can't they congregate somewhere else????

1 comment:

bmarin said...

Lol! I'll have to tell karen I went looking for those adult videos!