Sunday, January 25, 2009

A New Week....

I hopped on the scale today and noticed that I am down 5 pounds. Part of me is happy and another part tells me i need to up my calorie intake.
I've been really good about the soda. I only had one each day this week. Tomorrow I will attempt to do without.

Yesterday's interview went well. All I need to do is wait. Isn't waiting the hardest part?

Today we played softball and I am sad to say I almost broke my arm. Actually, the ball almost broke it. I don't know what else to say except it took a bad hop. Everything else I did was fine. Hongo thought it had hit me in the chest and came running over to make sure I was alright.
So tonight I have my bottle of ibuprofen next to me. No bruising or swelling, but it hurts like a SOB. It has 2 weeks to heal though - it will be fine.
Its another busy week, and measure day is tomorrow. Looking forward to it, even though I did not get to work out as often as I would have liked.

No comments: