Monday, January 26, 2009

Good news!

I got both of the coaching positions that I wanted! I am so excited!
I can tell that Hongo is a little excited about this year too - he made sure to call up his friends and make sure they were in for the coaching...
They have been talking about going in and getting a pitching machine - tonight when Hongo got home he went out and measured the backyard.
Um, I guess we are getting a pitching machine! Its cool, as long as I get to use it too.
I measured today but I assume it is incorrect, otherwise I am a super body builder...
Its time for my monthly and water retention is a little high.

Now that we know about the teams, we were able to set a few dates for things. LegoQueens birthday party will be held on the 14th of February. I was just going to invite the usual suspects, along with her new best girlfriend, but LegoQueen has this HUGE list and it makes me scared to have the entire High Desert in my house. LOL, not really, but it feels like it!
Instead of letting a bunch of teens sit around and stare at each other, I am thinking we will at least do a scavenger hunt. They can work up a hunger, lol! Maybe a bounce house for the little ones too.
We also booked our date for the Dodger game so now I just need to get all the money from everyone.
I found my needles that I was looking for, so now I can finish LQ's sweater. I also have some gloves on needles and I started a baby cocoon today too.
Better get all my knitting out of the way before Feb 8th!

No comments: