Monday, February 2, 2009

The Highs and Lows of Monday....

The highs:

-the baby came and was really good today. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was time for him to go home. Lots of smiles and happy screams.
-I got some really nice pictures of LegoQueen today. Still not what I envisioned for an annual portrait, but close.
-We managed to get the house back in order after the SuperBowl party. We have tons of leftovers though. Cleaning was quick and easy
- A week from today I will be spending my evenings practicing with my new junior girls!

The lows:
-I injured my back on Saturday (THE most pathetic injury ever, I am getting old) so moving around is difficult and painful. I SWEAR I wasn't playing softball at the time!!!
-My mom called to say my aunt is dying. We weren't close, but my mom was really broken up about it. I felt bad for her...she was just starting to get over my dad and now her only sister will be passing soon. They don't expect her to make it through the night.
- I have to wait an extra week to meet my new Pee-Wees and the coach for Drama Queens's team. Which means an extra week of "When do I meet my coach, mommy!?!?!"

Tomorrow is a new day...looking forward to it. The baby comes early, so I will go to bed early to make sure I get a ton of rest.

No comments: