Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

What a busy day!
I got an early morning phone call from my neighbor, asking me if I could change days. Instead of having the baby tomorrow, I could watch him today. I thought about it and decided yes - it would work out better for me.
So he came and I was busy making spaghetti, chicken pot pies and baking those cookies. So my kitchen looked like it had exploded!
We did have fun at the get-together, LegoQueen was thrilled to see her two friends (esp. the male one, she is still stuck on him) and everyone went home sugared up and happy.
Baby went home, and then Hongo walked in the door about 40 minutes later. He was home early, and I had parked in the middle of the driveway. oops!
No pictures today, but I was able to find Horseman's Center and now I know where it is. Maybe another time.
Tomorrow is Park Day, and I am looking forward to just hanging out and MAYBE I can get some knitting done! I need those gloves!

No comments: