Monday, February 9, 2009

Peanut Butter will be on sale....

because people are too afraid to buy it. I'll go buy a bunch, because its a major staple in our house.

I went out today and paid for my team...rubbed elbows with the park and rec lady and I look forward to meeting the park rec manager. Then we went to Walmart and I am so glad I did, because I found the pens that I have been looking all over for. One of my kids swiped this great pen from somewhere, and so I had to go buy more. Found them at WalMart.
I don't know why I did it, but I found myself explaining myself to some toothless employee at Wal_mart who questioned my decision to homeschool. It actually turned into a nice conversation, because her co-worker has her teenage daughter on independent study. Toothless wonder tried to resume the interrogation when I went to check out, but luckily I had enough and told her to Google it and we were on our way.
Then it was off to Jo-Anns to get some yarn for the hats I am knitting for the cancer lady. Plus I picked up a black skein to make a beanie for my Hongo. As I was standing in line it started to snow. My kids had their faces pressed against the window watching the snowfall as I stood in line.
It didn't stick, and we got home safely. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing chores and then relaxing. Doing a little bit of knitting too.
I had to attend a class tonight and so I made dinner early and all Hongo had to do was serve everyone.
Tomorrow is going to be a big cooking day. I have to make dinner for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday because Wed I have a board meeting to attend for little league and Thursday we have dr appointments, park day and then softball in the evening.

No comments: