Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One more week....

of no lifting and then I should be good to go. I tried today since it is my usual strength training day and it was a no go.
So we did chores around the house. I made the kids go in the backyard and help pull weeds and preparing the soil for our veggie garden. This has exploded into a gigantic project with a lot more veggies than I anticipated. We have added spinach, broccoli, and corn to the mix. DQ wants to plant strawberries. We already have tomatoes (3 kinds), bell peppers, jalepenos, lettuce, and onions planned.


Tomorrow I am babysitting...only one day this week! I am also hosting a gathering of ladies from my local online moms group in the afternoon.

Thursday Hongo is off and the kids have dr appointments. We are hoping to make it back up in time for the Park Party!

OMG I feel so stupid. For some reason the DMV popped into my head and I realized that I didn't pay my husband's registration. I did that one time on my car too, but it was like 3 months late that time. Hongo was soooo mad at me.
Thankfully this one was not that late. So Hongo is only slightly pissed at me. But I just paid it and his tags should be here soon.
We just got done scolding a friend who got pulled over for expired tags. But hers have been expired for about a year.
Come to think of it, I don't think I have put my new tags on my license plate...I should look into that tomorrow....oops.

All this, and people trust their children with me...no wonder Hongo always sends me text messages telling me not to forget the baby anywhere!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

That reminds me I need to put my new tag on my car. The car has been covered in snow so it's been kind of hard to do it but now that it thawed I think I can. LOL!