Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Toos-Day

Today was a long day. I woke up feeling sore and stiff and it took quite a bit of stretching to get going.
I did manage to accomplish quite a bit, so tomorrow is a free day for me. Which is good, because I have to bake cookies for a party that we are going to.
I had a friend come over today - she sat with me and we chatted for a couple of hours. She had never been to my house, and now she has!

Then I got an email today from a lady I know, kinda. She made a CarePage for her daughter who has Celieacs Disease. I don't know how to spell it, but from I gather, its not going very well. I guess her dr didn't notify her of the test results, and so the poor child has been going through a lot during that whole time. Sweet little girl, she has a unique name and a personality to match. I think she is about 9 or 10.
So I spent some time today making a little care package for her and I will drop it off sometime this week.
I don't know them all that well, but I figure if she thought it was okay to tell me about the problem, then it should be okay for me to gift something to the little girl.

Now I am ready for bed. I am going to try to visit a couple of parks tomorrow for some sight seeing. Maybe take some pictures.

No comments: