Friday, February 6, 2009

Thanks for stopping by....

Now you can go away and let me enjoy my weekend!

Naturally I am speaking of the rain...but its not looking good right now, so I think tryouts are going to be postponed.
Darnit!
We did have a nice day today, I finally took LQ out to get her hair cut. When the stylist was done, she gave LQ a mirror and said "What do you think?" LQ said "Its perfect, thank you so much!"
Since LQ had so much hair to cut, it took longer than I had budgeted my time for. We went to the Town office and it was closed, and then headed to my friends house to visit.
The wind was howling! I couldn't believe it! Then it started pouring on the way home. I had to stop and get bread, and it was raining so hard I could barely see.
Hongo came home and we had dinner, and then we snuggled up in our bed while the kids played.
We all have to go to bed early tonight so that we can get up for tryouts tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't rain. And if it does, I REALLY hope it stops so that we can play softball on Sunday.
I jogged today, and I didn't have any pain in my back. I'm still a little nervous about lifting, so I will wait a few more days.
I went online and bought a few things from Victoria's Secret. Mostly tops since mine are wearing out. I can't wait until those arrive. Hongo helped me pick them out, so they are extra special for him :) and I guess whoever else happens to be looking, lol!

No comments: