Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Hongo....

Yes, it was my Hongo's 32nd birthday. He's kind of a doofus - I had to remind him that today was his birthday....
Before I go any further, I want to talk about something that caught my eye. I was in the Vallarta grocery store and I happened to look over and saw this:

Hongo Killer

Its a yellow package and its got a giant brown foot on it (I think that's racist, BTW) Its a fungus killer for footsies.

I started laughing so hard in the store, my kids thought I was insane. Some company is out there trying to snuff out my man....

Today we went to the park to meet with my friend Caryn, and that lady. It was nice - we all chatted and I think we all got along really well. The woman stayed until about 12:30 and then Caryn and I kept the kids together until about 2:30.

The kids were all grouchy about being separated, and once i got them home, they were okay - except for lil miss attitude LQ. She got in MAJOR trouble tonight, and she's getting a phone call from GRANDMA tomorrow. Its trouble when grandma has to call and get involved....lol.

Right now we are watching the Dodger game - Barry Bonds makes me want to throw up. Worse than Barry - Joe Morgan makes me want to gag. I wish ESPN would can him so I dont have to hear his stupid mouth anymore....

Tomorrow is Park - YAY!

2 comments:

bmarin said...

Hey! Did you see us? We were sitting right in back of him when he was out on the field. Everybody around me was booing him.Dodger Fans are so rowdy.

bmarin said...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HONGO!!!!