Monday, August 6, 2007

Yes, now I am addicted too....

After reading Laurie's blog entry about the show "How clean is your house" I went and searched for it online. Then I discovered that I actually do receive the BBC channel. So I Tivo'd it and booted LegoQueen off the couch to sit and watch it.

Grosss!!! I swear this is the best show ever. It twists your stomach and makes you want to ralph, but ya keep watching it - wondering what they will uncover next. Kim and Aggie (the show's hosts) are so funny and frank. Gotta love the rubber cloves with poofy lining on the edges, lol.

The best part of watching the show is....its soooo disgusting that it makes my kids get up and take a second look at their rooms. At the mere mention of carpet beetles, LQ went and vacuumed her room. It was also a very good educational lesson about cleanliness and hygiene. One episode we watched showed a family whose children had lizards. They would touch them, then touch a drinking glass, and other items, and the bacteria was transferred from hands to each item. It was a good visual for the kids.

So yeah, I ordered season pass for that show. With all the voluntary help I got this weekend, its is worth it.

No comments: