Sunday, August 12, 2007

Its Sunday....

We had a nice weekend. The Hairy One is feeling better, but he tires easily and he doesn't appear to be really happy with me. He is totally preferring Daddy right now.

I received an email today from my evil aunt. What a surprise, huh? It was written very sweetly, and I truly feel in my heart that she doesn't mean a dang thing that she says in it. I am unsure of how to respond. In general, if someone who I dislike is nice to me, I will respond nicely back to them - even though I know they are being fake. I thought about calling her on her behavior, but I doubt that would do any good.

This is the email:

Hi Kimberly

Hope this finds you at your best. It's me your Tia Leticia. Just wanted to share I finally saw the DVD you made your mom. I love the effects and love the pictures both past and present.

Mija you know you are always welcome to come and visit even if just to say hello. I feel sad I don't know your kids or they possibly don't know of me. I heard it was shared with you I was in a car accident in March. I am fine now, feeling good and doing good. I did lose some weight from a size 14-- large went down to size 6/8 --- medium. I still have my energy LOL.

It was shared with me you're keeping your dad with you. You keep him as long as you want, it was just a thought of having him near my dad and mom.

Well I must go for now, you take care and may your days be blessed.
Keep in touch even if just to say hello. Say hi to the kids for me, show them a picture so they know who is saying hello .
Love always Tia
Leticia


She is good at poisoning others' minds.....so I feel like I have to tread lightly and watch my response. My family is large, and if I have any hope of keeping ties to my out of state family.........I have to be very careful.
And no, my kids don't know her because I refuse to talk about her. I will not introduce my kids to a woman who starved me as an infant, told everyone that my husband and I would never last, and claimed that my oldest child was a selfish attempt to prevent my cousin (her daughter) from having the only baby in the family.
*sigh*
Maybe tonight is not a good night to respond....I'll have a clearer head in the morning.

3 comments:

Sancy said...

I'm glad Hairy boy is feeling better! I thought at first maybe your aunt had a turn around with her terrible accident but then I read the line about the ashes (which is very tacky) and changed my mind. {{{HUGS}}

bmarin said...

The letter seems fine. But maybe it is just because I tend to see the good in people. Which can get me in trouble. You know,like the whole Carla fiasco.

LaMamaPanchita said...

I'm glad the Hairy boy is getting better.It's always hard to see our kids suffering.I agree with your thoughts on your Aunt,I don't feel she is being quite honest in that letter.But your wise in waiting til your head is clear to respond.Hope to see ya soon,Missing you!