Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tomorrow at 5pm Pacific Time

We will have the results of Hongo's bone scan.Actually, that is misleading. The appt is at 5, but with our dr it could be 6 before Hongo is seen. He is taking a half day off of work. I am not sure if we are going to park or not. I think we may do a half day. I don't think I will be able to handle sitting here watching the clock until it is time to leave.
I will try to update tomorrow as quickly as I can. I can blog using my phone, so hopefully I have some good news to tell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! (and please come to the park so that I don't have to hear "But moo-ooom, I didn't even get to see Lego_Queen this week!"

Kim said...

LOL! Yes, we are coming - just leaving a little early

bmarin said...

I agree! Come to Park!

Sancy said...

I'll have to stay up late tonight to make sure I can catch the update! :P I will be thinking of you! Have fun at the park! :) {{HUGS}}

LaMamaPanchita said...

Good Luck !

Anonymous said...

Quote: "I am not sure if we are going to park or not."

Erm... I thought that you were perhaps going "parking" with your dh... teeheehee - can't you make out in the closet?

:)

Waiting for the results too!