Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Spoke too soon....

I'll make this short. Hongo and I are physically and emotionally drained.
Long story short - we rushed the Hairy One to the urgent care tonight. It turns out he has a double ear infection (really bad) and he has strep (also, very bad) The lump is a lymphnode that is trying to fight the infection.
The dr suggested a shot of antibiotics to hasten the process. I agreed to it, and I swear it was the most awful thing ever. He screamed so loud and clung to me (he got it in the butt)I cried almost as hard as he did. Then we had to rush around and try to find a pharmacy that was open AND carried the medicine we needed.

We aren't going to park tomorrow. I am so sorry. The kids are so sad, but its better for him to stay home and rest, and better that we don't share it with all of our friends.

B, if you are reading - we got your video while we were in the waiting room. We all crowded around the phone and watched it a few times!

Send us get well vibes~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I hope he is feeling much better soon, and that nobody else gets it. Call me if you want to send LQ over for a playdate, or you need anything. Take care!

bmarin said...

I sent you an email, too. I hope he gets better soon! Please call if you need anything!!!

Sancy said...

Speedy healing vibes for him!! I hope he's feeling better soon!