Monday, March 31, 2008

Another busy week....


This week has just begun, and I am looking for ways to buy some more time!

Hongo will be home early today , and so that means I lose 4 hours to be productive because he needs to be entertained. *sigh* I love him being with me, just not during my "workday"
So this morning we have tried to be focused - I keep getting distracted because the to-do list just keeps getting longer. Right now I am on the computer off-loading all of my camera cards so that I have room for the games this week. The picture I have up today is of LegoQueen from last Thursday. My computer is working slower than molasses today as far as uploading pictures to the internet.
LegoQueen has practice tonight, so I will probably make dinner before we go and everyone can eat at the same time. Hongo has a meeting tonight for our softball teams - he is running a mens and a coed this season.
On a positive note- baseball season has started, so we will be able to catch some games while I fold laundry or vacuum.
Only 1 1/2 hours until Hongo arrives....maybe I will make him take me to the bank and grocery store.

No comments: