Friday, March 21, 2008

Long time, no blog....

My computer time has been suffering lately - there has been so much going on here.

Softball has officially started - we had Opening Day on March 15th and it was a very busy day. I was kind of bummed, I didn't get all the photos that I wanted because everything was so chaotic. I really wanted a picture of Hongo and I with the kids in their uniforms, and I also wanted one of my daughter and my friends' daughters all in their different uniforms. I'll probably get that first photo on the 29th of this month, but I'm not sure when I will get the 2nd.

Yesterday we had our spring/Easter party with our home schooling group. Now can you say FUN??? It really was. There were lots of games, and the woman who put it all together did a fantastic job.

Today my in-laws are coming to pick up my kids. They are going to a birthday party tomorrow. Then they will come back and we are all going to my in-laws house for Easter tomorrow. Hongo and I don't have anything planned....but I am sure we will find something to do.

So life is pretty good- just really busy. Every week I look at the calendar for the coming week and say, " This week doesn't look too busy." and when the week is over I look back and say, "OMG how did we ever fit all that stuff in one week???"

2 comments:

Sancy said...

I've been wondering where you've been!

Kim said...

Awww, thanks for thinking of me~!