Thursday, March 27, 2008

Its Thursday...

And I really should be on the treadmill, but I am going to sit and write this out before I go on, so I can concentrate. Although most problems get worked out while I am on the treadmill, I don't think this one is going to be solved anytime soon.

There is this lady (if you can even call her that - she certainly isn't being lady-like) that I know of. I've never met her, never talked to her online - nothing. But she insists on putting me down to everyone who has ears. I'm a bad mom, I'm stuck up, my softball team sucks, I only have one friend...etc.
I don't know where she gets this! I was talking to my friend yesterday at lunch, and she told me that this woman is probably jealous because she knows that I am not any of those things.
But why me? Pick someone else! At least pick someone that you know in person, or have at least met once. All this woman knows is what she has seen on a local forum that I hardly post on anyway, unless I am replying to one of my friends.

So for about 2 months now, I have been trying to be the better person and ignore it, but this morning it has just been really bugging me. I guess she didn't see anything posted from me lately, so she is casually fishing for info from one of my aquaintences. The aquaintence didn't know any better, so she sent me a message saying that this woman was wondering about me. I told her straight out that I don't even know this person, so she was not concerned about me in the least.

So....at least I know in my heart that I am not doing anything wrong, and just trying to live my life. I have so many things to be thinking about, and so many more pressing issues at this time, she needs to get out of my head.

Speaking of pressing issues - today is Thursday and that is, as my non-home schooling friends call it: Kim's Park Whore Day. We always go to the park with our group on Thursdays to play and hang out. Then LegoQueen has a game tonight, and then Hongo has a game tonight as well. Three parks in one day. So I have my car packed with stuff for the first two parks, and when we come home for dinner I will re-stock for the third park.
And I got a message from LegoQueens coach this morning, checking to make sure she was coming. They are down three girls and he wanted to make sure he had enough. But with 3 girls gone, it means LQ gets to play the whole game. She is nervous and scared. But I try my hardest to assure her that she will do just fine.
Tonight is Hongo's last game for the season, so we get a couple of weeks off before he starts up again.
Ack! I better go, or there won't be time for treadmill!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

She must just be envious of you for some reason. Try not to spend to much of your precious time thinking of ding dongs like that!