Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tired of whining...

I had to send DramaQueen to her room. Before I ended up spanking her. All day she has whined. LegoQueen looks at her funny - she whines. The Hairy One picks up something that she was using - she whines. I was trying to talk to my neighbor this morning and the Hairy One interrupted me 4 times in 10 minutes to ask if he could sit in the car. I told him he was welcome to sit in his room in time out for being so rude.
I just got back from the grocery store. It was awful. My son would not sit in the cart properly. He wanted to ride on LegoQueen's back. I put the grocery ad next to him and while I was picking out meat, he pulled it all apart and there were papers everywhere. meanwhile dramaQueen is dancing in the aisle and LegoQueen is grabbing her and trying to make her stop. Thus, more whining. "Let me GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I decided to cut my losses and went straight to the checkout. I look in my purse and there is no ATM card. I can't find it anywhere. I know I put it back when we left the bank today. The kids were asking for candy since its sitting right there. I was getting frustrated.
I had to tell the cashier not to ring up the dog food - I only had enough cash to pay for the meat. It was so embarrassing. She said I could go get my ATM card and come back. I was so flustered I handed her all of my cash and went to the car. We looked everywhere for the card. I had to go back and have her re-do the sale and give me my change. Again - so embarrassing.
I walked back to the car...and LegoQueen is holding my card. It was in my wallet, but it had slipped behind my drivers license. "Mommy, is this the one you were looking for?"
*sigh* The dogs don't need the food badly enough for me to show my face back in the grocery store tonight.

I told the kids we were supposed to go to their friend's house tomorrow. But with the way they are acting, they had better straighten up or we won't go. It's supposed to be a lot of fun too.

Oh, and no one had better ask me to be available anytime this week. I have got to learn to say no to things that are not benefiting me or my children. I have no openings. Tomorrow we are booked - friends in the morning and softball in the evening. Thursday we are booked - park in the morning, softball in the evening. Friday I am booked with my friends in the morning and then I am booked with Hongo for the evening. Don't even think about the weekend Try me next week.!!!

6 comments:

Sancy said...

I so understand the kids not behaving. Logan is on one of my VERY last nerves. {{HUGS}}

mostlysunny said...

Sorry your day was rough. I have had plenty of days like that myself. ((HUGS))

Kim said...

Thanks ladies!

bmarin said...

I am glad you made it Wednesday. The kids had fun. Maybe they just needed to run around and let out some steam. See ya later today, and the next day. Even though I already saw you yesterday. Are you getting tired of us yet???

Kim said...

Not yet, B - not yet. LegoQueen was upset that her crew was not at the game tonight to see her 3 big hits~!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.