Friday, November 30, 2007

That's going on the blog....

LOL!

I must do my Ravelry update...as of today there are 5631 people in front of me in line.

Well today was LegoClub. We had a good time, and I found out that I have a new reader! Miss M is funnier than heck, and keeps us laughing all the time. She's planning on starting her own blog, so I can't wait.
Like I said, today we had our get-together and I noticed that ALL the older kids went back for seconds on the snack (and some had thirds) I think they are all going through a growth spurt of something. I FED MINE before we went to Miss B's house and by 2pm, the Hairy One was asking for snack.
We finally got rain today...in fact it is still sprinkling right now. But that made the roads crazy because Californians (especially desert people) can't seem to drive in rain. So the kids all had to stay inside. By about 3pm they were getting stir crazy, so Miss B allowed them to go outside, but they had to stay on the patio. We kept having to define "patio" as in the covered area, not the long driveway that was uncovered and was calling to them.
And remember what I said about kids being bad when they are guests at someone's house? Well, today my son was that naughty one. I discovered he was outside - ALONE and not only that, he was climbing on the wet swing set that was NOT on the previously established "ACCEPTABLE ZONE" known as the patio. I had already told him the rules and he thought he could sneak away. I wasn't really concerned about him being alone, because the yard is fenced in, but with the wet ground he could have slipped!

I have my project that I want to do. Tomorrow I am going to get the yarn and needles and get started on my swatch. I don't know - is it rude to take your knitting to an adult party? Because that is where I am going on Sunday, lol. I have to check it out and report back.
LegoQueen is in her room, secretly making plans for tomorrow. My ILs will be here tomorrow.
You better believe I'll put it on my blog....

4 comments:

LaMamaPanchita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU ,MAY YOUR DAY GO SO WELL AND WONDERFUL BECAUSE YOUR A WONDERFUL WOMAN AND GF I CONSIDER YOU MY SISTER,LOVE YOU !!!

bmarin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have fun!!

Sancy said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! Hope you have a very special day. :)

Love ya!

Kim said...

Thanks ladies!