Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What day is it anyway???

This week is off to a great start! First, I have 7200-odd people in front of me for Ravelry....Yeah!!!


Yesterday my friend called me to ask about Nintendo Wii stuff. Our conversation was WAY too short, I am going to have to call her back soon. I didn't get to ask her about her doctor's appointment she just had, or how her hubby likes his new job....there just wasn't enough time and my brain has deserted me, so I didn't remember to ask. Doh!
Last night I made it out to Starbucks for knitting night. My friends are so awesome - I had a great time and I didn't even pull anything out to knit. It was just fun conversation for 2 hours (even though I was there for 3 hours, the first hour I was alone, lol). I had a really good time.
Today I was the queen of packages! I got some pictures in the mail that I had ordered for myself, and then tonight Hongo asked me "Hey, weren't you supposed to get some memory cards for your camera in the mail today?" OH YEAH!!! Sure enough, they were sitting on the porch! Sweet! Now I have extra memory cards!
I cannot procrastinate anymore - I MUST get the kids' Christmas pictures done this week! The dresses and the suit are hanging nicely pressed, so I better hurry up.
We weren't home today - we got up and went to the park for 4 hours. Then we came home, had lunch, and then went out to my friend' house to pick up some cards that she made for me. ANother package!!! We stayed there for about an hour and a half. Then we came home and I started dinner.
Now we are all downstairs watching Hongo play his video game. I haven't really accomplished any housework all day. Maybe I should sneak up stairs and do something.
Nah....I would probably fall asleep. I am so tired!!!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

I must get the kids pictures taken also. I just don't know what "idea" I want to do this year. Therefore I keep putting it off! We'll have to talk again real soon! :)