Friday, September 7, 2007

We are here on day 2. We are going 2 Epcot. Day 1 was not good. every was going wrong. I left the battery to my camera. MIL is overnighting it as i type. on flight i sat behind a brat and his mom and she crushed my knees when she reclined. Everyone was tired and crabby. LQ was a huge brat, we almost sent her back 2 the ils. We couldnt find dinner for everyone so the kids ate sandwiches. then some west coast friend called at 11 30 woke us up. MIL just called and it would cost more than the battery is worth. sigh i told her never mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...maybe that red eye flight wasn't such a good idea after all. Hope the rest of the trip is better!

Sancy said...

Wish I lived closer I would let you borrow mine. I hate recliners!! LOL! Have a great time! :)