Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Its a good day...

Want to know why?

Because my crummy neighbors across the street are finally moving! YEAH! I have waited 7 months for this!

Aside from that, it has been a good day. Our playdate for this afternoon was canceled, but we made the best of it and went to the park with friends this morning. We were going to invite them for lunch ( I had everything ready anyway) but they had to go pick up the dad from work. So we went to the grocery store instead and picked up a few odds and ends. I have been perusing the sale ads to see what stuff I can stock up on during the winter. Today it was cereal. We have enough Cheerios to last all winter, lol.

The only problem with my yearly stock up is that Hongo wants to move in December. So all that food has to be packed and transported. The pantry stuff is bad enough, but the giant freezer in the garage - yikes!

So anyway - we are going to spend our afternoon doing some lessons. We have library tomorrow before we head to Park as well.

And Friday - well...its funny how things work out. My friend was supposed to have her son's birthday party at the park in the morning, and we were going to Lego Club in the afternoon. But on Monday, we found out that the weather is supposed to be bad Friday, so I offered to let her use my house to have the party. Today she confirmed that we would have it at my house, and then I came home and checked my email, and the lady who was going to host Lego Club couldn't do it! So I offered to have it at my house, lol. Now I don't have to leave my house all day! It will be a stream of friends from 10am to whenever....
I am looking forward to seeing everyone.


Time for me to get back to my day - tonight we are roasting chicken and the house is going to smell sooooooo good!

No comments: