Monday, September 17, 2007

Good morning Monday!

Yesterday was not a good day - I want to put it behind me and just move on!

Today has been pretty busy! I got up right after Hongo left and got started on some work that I had left unfinished. I've also taken the time to update my calendar for the week....Today we are staying home and catching up, tomorrow morning we are going to visit a friend and her daughter, Wednesday we are having friends over, Thursday is Park and Hongo's softball game, and Friday we have a birthday party in the morning and Lego Club in the afternoon. I already finished re-arranging the kids' study times, so as long as nothing unexpected happens, it will be smooth sailing into the weekend.....where I am hosting an adult party on Saturday evening, and then on Sunday I am attending a party and then right after I have a softball game.

I anticipate the next week to be just as busy, and I don't see it slowing down until October. But its a good kind of busy! But if I am lucky, I will be able to put up some pictures from our vacation this week!

Things are going pretty well for the most part - I stepped up my exercise routine today and I plan on sticking with it. Yesterday was just a mess at the softball game. I made great contact with the bat and ball, but everywhere I hit it, the infielder played it well. The last at bat, I was SURE that I would hit it over the dang shortstop's head. The placement was off by 2 inches and he barely snagged it. UGH. Then I let a grounder go between my legs, which was embarrassing.
The whole team stunk, pretty much. Hongo struck out, and flied out. The manager couldn't get a hit and then he missed a fly ball and it bounced and hit his face. We were all pretty much mad at ourselves and each other (our team had a lot of errors) so we all left the park without saying much to each other.
So that is why I am stepping up my routine - I need to be stronger and faster in my game.
Well, back to lessons for now!

2 comments:

bmarin said...

Yeah! I am looking forward to the party on Saturday!!
Remind the other moms.

Sancy said...

I can't wait to see vacation pictures!