Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Showtunes in my house

My kids are in a singing mood...and I take it as a sign of hunger, because they always end up singing about food!
This particular song I had to take notes while I listened - it really cracked me up:

DQ: I had a dreeeeeeeeeam.....
HB: She had a dream....
I had a dream I was a tacoooooooo
Oh good a tacoooooooooooo
But I hope that no one eats MEEEEEEEE because then I would be SAAAAAAAD
I will eat you....
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
*Then they begin to run around the table*
Don't eat me, please don't eat, because now I am a hot dog....
That's ok, because I love hot dogs toooooooooo.....
Oh no!
Oh YES!

* AND THEN they did some kind of dancing thing where they look like tap dancers and then they did the finale*

I am still dreeeeeeeeeeaming I am a tacoooooooooooo....
And I am dreaming of eeeeeeeeeeating tacos......
Then they hugged and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and I laughed so hard.

Dreaming of being a taco....hmmm. Well, what a coincidence - we had tacos for dinner. And they were yummy - better than I think DramaQueen tacos would taste.

I think the kids are getting cabin fever - we have been inside for 1 1/2 days, and they were inside for a good portion of the time they were at MIL's.

Today I had an appointment, so I took the kids over to my friend's house (she lives 2 doors down from where I was going to be) and then after my appointment, I went to her house and we chatted. She said the kids were VERY good, so I was very glad to hear that. We stayed for a couple of hours and then I took the kids home to have lunch and do lessons.

OH, and I was worried a little bit about my homeschooling group for a little while. There is one lady who was removed from the group, so the owner of the group had closed it off for a bit while everything was getting taken care of. I thought she might have shut it down. But no - she was just kicking the one lady off. I can't say I'm disapppointed. The woman never came to park day unless there was food involved and made it clear the group was not a good fit for her. Why she continued to stay, I have no clue. Except maybe because she just wanted to bash the group any chance she got.....
Ah, now if her little sidekick buddy pot stirrer would go with her......

I had a good workout today - and I hope to have another good one tomorrow!

No comments: