Sunday, September 9, 2007

The trip is lookin up

We are finally having a good time! Today was a nice day - it wasn't hot and humid and we got to go on all the rides we wanted and looked at everything that we didn't get a chance to on Friday.
I am online for a little bit to answer some emails and to check on things, so wy not blog for a bit?
We are going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow, so we have to go to bed early. Its hard because its really only 6:45 back home and its 3 hours later here. MIL has been watching the house for us, and keeping me posted on how my dogs are doing. She also reminded me that I need to feed the fish live goodies when I get home....
I just wanted to also say that our hotel is very nice, but I don't think we'll ever stay here again. It is too inconvenient to travel with 3 kids from parks to hotel. We were spoiled by our lst trip, we had access to park via bus, Monorail, and boat. I really miss the Monorail.
LQ has been making new friends here and just being all around social. There is a little boy who always happens to "appear" near our room and the pool we visit each night. Hongo is finding very annoying, while I find it rather hilarious, lol.

4 comments:

Sancy said...

I'm glad the trip is getting better! What hotel did you stay at this time?

Shannon said...

yay! have more fun.

bmarin said...

Wow! It feels like forever since we have talked! Have fun!

Kim said...

We are staying the Disney's Wilderness Lodge, not to be confused with the FORT Wilderness Lodge as I did on the first day and got off on the wrong stop with my family following me. Oops!