Sunday, June 10, 2007

T-Ball is now over!



Well, Saturday was our last day of T-Ball. We played our game and then we had pizza and drinks along with our trphy ceremony.

So now I am officially free to pursue other activities and opportunities. I know there is a softball tournament coming up that I would love to work at, but I will have to see what is going to go on with that.

Lately we haven't been home very much- last week we were at the park every single day, enjoying the weather. I hope to continue that trend this week, I would just like to get out a little earlier before it gets hot in the day.

Also, my cousin had her baby last Wednesday, so congrats to her. I haven't been down to see the baby yet, but my uncle sent me a picture on my phone.

And guess what?? I finished my socks! They have toes and my weaving leaves something to be desired, and one is bigger than the other, but HEY - they are DONE. I finished them. LegoQueen bought herself some yarn and asked for me to make her a pair. So that is what I am working on now.

Tomorrow I have to visit the community center to drop off pictures and a trophyf rom my Tball team. Its that trouble family again - the kid stopped showing up about a month ago, and haven't heard from them. So I am going to take his stuff there and see if the city people can get them to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good! Now you can come to KNITTING!
;)