Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gorgeous and HOT!!!


IMG_0026
Originally uploaded by momto3pumpkins


Today was pretty warm - we even turned on theA/C because Hongo was pretending like he was going to die of heat stroke. The kids keep asking to get the pool set up. I am trying to stretch it out for another week.In the meantime, we have continued out morning park visits to get some fresh air before the heat sets in.


I don't understand why Hairy Boy always has to smile like he is in pain. Doesn't he appear to be hurting? This was taken at one of the newer parks in our area. In about 10 years it will be covered in lucious shade, but for now, all the trees are really new and you have to crawl under a concrete bench if you want shade.....

Lego Queen wanted to try out modeling and acting this summer at the rec center. I told her that I wanted to take a break from activities, but that I would gladly play "model" with her anytime she wanted. She hates having her picture taken, what the heack does she think models DO???? This is her getting a sassy pose on next to our neighbor's fence. The neighbors all look at me weird for taking my kids pictures next to buildings and fences. Oh well.

Tomorrow is Park, and I am looking forward to some serious relaxation and good company.

Oh, and I have begun to "flickr" Once i figure out my address for my account, I'll post it and ya'll can check out my pics when you are bored.

1 comment:

bmarin said...

Aww! Bionicle Boy's girlfriend looks beautiful!!!