Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Can't you see i'm eating??


IMG_0052a
Originally uploaded by momto3pumpkins
Today we went to the park again. Actually, we went to 2 parks. We were blissfully alone at the first park, until teenage girls started arriving in droves. They were climbing all over the park equipment and cussing up a storm. So we heading off to a little more secluded park, and enjoyed another hour alone at the park.

I snapped a few pictures at the park - I am thinking that I am going to give up trying to get to the park early enough to take advantage of the good light, and just make it my mission to find good light and use it the best way that I can.

After the park, we settled down for lessons and then lunch. Hongo called and said he was not going to be able to take off the days my ILs are taking the kids, so that just ruins our plans. I definitly don't want to be home alone all day for 2 1/2 days while he is at work....I am thinking of asking if I can tag alog with him at least one day. There is the outlet mall up there, and I could go shopping and then come back to meet him for lunch, and then when he gets off, we can go have dinner then come home. I can even knit while I am waiting for him....

I don't know. We are trying to work something out for this weekend, but that isn't looking too good either.

1 comment:

Sancy said...

I think you should hop on a plane and visit a far away exotic place (Ohio)and visit friends. ROFL!!!
Your pictures are fabulous!! I miss talking to you!