Tuesday, January 29, 2008

tired and crabby

Today is just not going well....

I did not sleep well last night, so I woke up "off" this morning.
I tried to exercise, and just found my self becoming frustrated, so I stopped.
I drove across town to get something, and forgot to pick up the items already on my list.
My kids are driving me insane - too much pent up energy from being in all weekend. They are constantly fighting, and I have the 11 year old who thinks she is some kind of supreme being and that she doesn't do anything wrong.
We went to mail packages today, and afterwards we walked to the grocery store to get something. I don't know what "something" is, because its still there. I walked out empty handed.
I'm exhausted, and now its time to go make dinner.

Oh - its not all bad. We were in the store (one of the many stores) and I stopped to pick up eggs. The Hairy one said "I love eggs!!!" and DramaQueen said to him "If you like eggs so much, why don't you marry them?" I thought the woman behind us was going to spray her drink on us.
Without missing a beat, The Hairy One replied "I can't marry an egg - its too cold. Kissing is supposed to be warm. You can't kiss an egg."

No comments: