Wednesday, January 23, 2008

O.....M.....G!!!

The funniest thing just happened.

First of all, most people know I am the jumpiest thing on the planet. Hongo takes delight in scaring me when I come right out of the bathroom.

Well, I was using Hongo's computer tonight (mine still does not have internet access) and I got up to show him something that was on my computer. I sat back down at his desk and I felt something warm grabbing my leg and whispering to me. I jumped 3 feet and screamed Oh MY GOD!!!
Turns out, DramaQueen had snuck under the desk to hide from Daddy, and she was trying to get my attention to make sure I didn't give away the greatest hiding spot ever...
Now I know I am truly alive and my heart works....

1 comment:

LaMamaPanchita said...

Falls off my chair laughing my BUTT off!! yea that is TOO Funny!!Think I need to jet off to the lil ladies room now sheesh!thanks for the laffs!