Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blogging by phone...

Well, my phone seems to be broken again. The common element is that it breaks right after I post pictures to Blogger.

My knee hurts - last night I went out with my friends and it was okay as long as we were inside. When I was outside, it was cold and it throbbed.
I also forgot to take something before bed, so at 4am it woke me up. I tossed and turned until 6 am and then I fell back asleep.

Today is good. I am catching up on my life, finally. The house looks halfway decent, except for the bedrooms. apparently Hongo let the kids take out every single toy they own last night while I was gone. I got out the crock pot this morning to cook dinner so that I don't have the mad rush at 5pm of what am I going to make!
He set up his new computer too - I see that he placed his old one in the closet. Looks like DQ will have a new computer soon - as long as we get a monitor for it!

Tomorrow is Park - looking forward to it. Looking forward to resting today - I haven't even gotten dressed yet, and it is noon. I declare today PJ day in our house!

No comments: